The Overseas Pub and Grill, one of Marathon's most historic landmarks,
is back in business.
Located at Mile Marker 49 on US 1 in Marathon, Florida, the Overseas Pub and Grill will reopen in June 2016.
The owners, Tim and Kathy O'Connell, have taken close to 3 years carefully restoring the interior and exterior of the property (first built in 1937) to reflect the feel of the Florida Keys while also paying tribute to Marathon's storied past.
What Makes Overseas So Special?
The Overseas Pub and Grill offers:
- a family-friendly and full service restaurant with comfortable outdoor seating
- 2 full liquor bars (located inside and also on our back patio)
- Custom-designed beer chilling system for the coldest beer in town at 32°F
- Bar-top ice rail to keep your drinks as cold as possible
- Genuine Broasted Chicken®, a unique cooking method that pressure seals a chicken's natural juices in and locks the cooking oil out
- Certified Angus Beef® for all our burgers and steak dishes
- 7 flat screen TVs for great sports viewing
- and 68 well-lit, off street parking spaces.
The Overseas Pub and Grill is the perfect destination for families and friends, both local to the Keys and visiting from afar. Our motto is: Be Good or Be Gone!