The Overseas Pub and Grill is one of Marathon's oldest historic landmarks.
Located at Mile Marker 49 on US 1 in Marathon, Florida, the Overseas Pub and Grill was founded in 1937 and reopened in 2016. Stop by for a true local favorite of the Keys - even Ernest Hemingway used to be a customer!
VOTED 2016's BEST BAR and BEST NEW BUSINESS
What Makes Overseas So Special?
The current owners, Tim and Kathy O'Connell, have taken close to 3 years carefully restoring the interior and exterior of the property (first built in 1937) to reflect the feel of the Florida Keys while also paying tribute to Marathon's storied past.
The Overseas Pub and Grill offers:
- Custom-designed beer chilling system for the coldest beer in town at 32°F
- a family-friendly and full service restaurant with comfortable outdoor seating
- 2 full liquor bars (located inside and also on our back patio)
- Bar-top ice rail to keep your drinks as cold as possible
- Genuine Broasted Chicken®, a unique cooking method that pressure seals a chicken's natural juices in and locks the cooking oil out
- Certified Angus Beef® for all our burgers and steak dishes
- 7 flat screen TVs for great sports viewing
- and 68 well-lit, off street parking spaces.
The Overseas Pub and Grill is the perfect destination for families and friends, both local to the Keys and visiting from afar. Our motto is: Be Good or Be Gone!